Dangan Group are now looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor for our construction / surveying client based in Blanchardstown, Dublin.
- Degree qualification in Quantity Surveying.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a Project/Senior QS role.
- Good level of commercial awareness.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Proficient in MS Office and Take-off/Estimating software (Conquest, Cost-X etc)
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Maintain full responsibility for commercial and contractual matters.
- Establish and managing budgets for all subcontractor and supplier packages
- Prepare cost analysis for selection of subcontractors
- Appointment of subcontractors.
- Monthly payments to and commercial management of subcontractors.
- Submitting interim valuations to PQS/Client.
- Agreeing costs for variations with PQS & Subcontractors
- Preparing Cost reports for presentation to Directors.
- Continually liaising with Site Team.
- Assist with scheduling materials and advise Procurement Manager on budgets.
- Attending Site Meetings & Internal meetings as required.
- Providing training to Junior/Assistant QS
- Monitor plant and tool hire.
Package we would expect would be in the region of €60k-€70k but would tailor a package to suit the right candidate.
Apply with your CV today to find out more
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €60,000.00-€70,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Take-off/Estimating software (Conquest, Cost-X etc): 2 years (Preferred)
- Project/Senior QS role: 5 years (Required)
- Advanced/Higher Certificate (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place