Dangan Group are now looking for an experienced Machine Operator for an IMMEDIATE START for our Refuse & Waste Management client based in Glanmire, Cork.
- The role will involve the use of forklifts, diggers and excavators
- It involves moving and transporting waste and recycling through various parts of the warehouse
- Shifts can vary and could start at 6am and end at 6pm so flexibility is essential
- Due to the location of the site your own transport is essential as it is not accessible by public transport
- Counter Balance Forklift Licence & Manual Handling Cert are essential for this role
Apply with your CV today to find out more.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: From €12.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have your own transport to the site in Glanmire?
- Machine Operating / Forklift: 2 years (preferred)
- Manual Handling (preferred)
- Forklift licence (preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place