Legal Secretary – Galway. Part-time role.
We are currently recruiting for a part-time Secretary/PA for an established Legal practice based in Galway City.
This is a part-time role, and the successful candidate will be required to work from Monday to Friday. Hours will be approximately 9am-2pm with some flexibility required.
- Collecting and scanning post.
- Answering phones and dealing with client queries.
- Assisting the principal with litigation files, taking instructions/briefs.
- Communicating with clients and external solicitors.
- Maintaining the office area and looking after the principal’s diary and appointments.
- 2+ years recent experience working as a PA or Secretary is essential – preferably within the legal area.
- Dictaphone typing with good typing speeds.
- Good office administration skills.
- Desire to work part-time hours only, based in central Galway.
- Comfortable/familiar with working in a legal office environment.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
If you have the required experience and would like to be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Annette.email@example.com