Customer Service Administrator – Galway. Excellent Salary, €30K
Our client, a leading Property company in Galway, are currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Administrator to work in their Galway City office. The successful candidate will play a critical role in maintaining service levels, dealing with queries and providing support to their customers.
- Develop good business relationships with new and existing customers.
- Manage and process customer enquiries by phone and email.
- Support external client-facing colleagues to ensure high levels of customer service.
- Recognise, document, and escalate customer issues or trends following appropriate communication and escalation channels where required.
- Stay up-to-date on product knowledge and customer offerings.
Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a similar Customer Service role.
- Passion for delivering first-class customer service.
- Good communication, organisational and administration skills.
- Flexible and proactive attitude.
- Ability to identify problems before they arise and the initiative to come up with solutions.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office tools such as Outlook, Word, Excel etc.
- Previous experience in the Property area is beneficial but not essential.
If you have previous experience working in a high-level Customer Service role and are interested in applying, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org