Contracts Administrator Dublin 15 – Excellent position, salary up to €34K
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Contracts Administrator for a busy support role in Dublin 15. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in supporting the full range of work within the contracts team, where you and your colleagues will need to work well together within a fast-paced environment.
- Communication and coordination of contracts.
- Administrator for the contracts team and support to the wider office team when required.
- Monitoring of all documentation and emails.
- Operate business processes within your designated area, in consultation with the contracts manager.
- Working within defined guidelines and ensuring compliance with procedures.
- Providing first level service to internal and external clients.
- Actively building knowledge and experience of business processes within your team.
- Supporting ongoing service changes and improvements, including process improvement and training activities.
- Two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong numerical and analytical ability.
- Strong attention to detail and quality orientation.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a business environment with a track record of establishing and maintaining effective relationships.
- Ability to organise own work to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment with a flexible approach.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and file management systems.
If you have the required experience and would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV.