Dangan Group are looking to recruit Brand Ambassadors on behalf of our client, Butternutbox – a premium producer and distributor of dog food who have recently launched their product in the Irish market.
A bit about the company!
We believe dogs deserve to eat the healthiest, most natural and tastiest food with none of the nasties. That’s why we make freshly prepared dog food. Cooked like you would at home. Delivered in perfect portions.
Our goal is to help dogs live healthier, happier and longer lives whilst leaving humans smiling after every interaction. We’ve come a long way since our co-founders (Kev & Dave) hand-delivered the first Butternut Box. We now feed a lot of dogs across the UK – but we want to feed dogs everywhere. And to do this, we need a team of brilliant people who share that ambition to come and work with us.
A bit about the role.
Butternut Box has big plans for 2021 and is looking for Brand Ambassadors to join our team across Ireland immediately and help us to reach our sales goals and change the pet food industry. The role includes direct sales to dog-owners through residential sales, events & shows.
- Understand the value of building relationships and have a passion for helping customers
- Educate our customer base on Butternut Box
- Be target driven and smash our team sales targets
- Be professional in all you do, always have fun and leave all customers with a smile
If you love sales, if you love dogs, ethical and natural products, you want the chance to make money while working flexibly, be a member of a fun and innovative company AND be part of an amazing project?
A bit about you.
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident (a bit of a charmer)
- Professional and PAWSITIVE attitude
- Amazing interpersonal skills
- Field sales or telesales experience would be an advantage
- Dog lover is a must!
- Hardworking and driven by sales
- Can bring a great attitude and fun energy to the team at every event!
The successful candidates can expect the following…
- Complete training program
- Excellent earning potential
- Flexible working hours
- Progression – Rise through the ranks while working part-time.
- Make great money – uncapped commission structure
If you love dogs as much as they do, and like the idea of flexible working hours and excellent earning potential – then this is the role for you!